Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Honeysuckle and Dreamscapes

 Hello everyone!  I wanted to share a card I made using the Dreamscapes paper pack by Lavinia Stamps.  This paper pack is 8"x8" and double-sided.  I so wish it was single-sided.  I hate to waste a good background!  And these backgrounds are beautiful.  This is the first card I made. 

I cut this 8x8 sheet so that I would be able to get at least two standard size A2 cards.  The flowers are the Honeysuckle stamp and the fairy is called Spellbound, both by Lavinia Stamps.  I used my Prismacolor pencils to color in the flowers with white.  The leaves, stems, and wings are colored with Inktense watercolor pencils.  I use the brush to tip method.  For the edges I used Versafine Claire ink in Medieval Blue.  I finished it off with lots of glittery accents to the wings using my Gellyroll stardust pen and Wink of Stella brush. 

This card was made using the other half of this cut from the 8x8 sheet.  It already had words printed on there, so incorporated those into the design.  They were very springy in nature, so I used my favorite little hares.

I'm not sure if they are tiny little bunnies, or those are really big mushrooms, but I think they are cute together.  All are from Lavinia Stamps, along with the butterflies and twisted vines for grass sprigs.  I used Versafine Claire in Rain Forest for the ground and, again, Medieval Blue around the edges. 

 I managed to make two more things from the same sheet of paper which I will be sure to share later. 

 That's it for me.  Thanks for stopping by! 

 Challenges: 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Animal Antics




No comments:

Post a Comment