Thursday, September 3, 2020

Moonlit Blues Concert

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share a card I made with Sky.  She's another one of my new stamps from Lavinia Stamps.   I made a bunch of backgrounds last weekend.  This was one of them.  It's all trial and error and no two are alike.  Sometimes you get a good one and sometimes, not.  I liked the colors in this one.  

All the stamps used are Lavinia Stamps.  The fairy is Sky.  I used one of the Wild Hares, Butterflies, Tree Branch, the leaves from the Fairy Door set, mini mushrooms, and Twisted Vines. I blended Versafine Claire Inks in Twilight and Medieval Blue for the ground and to create the shading on the edges.  Her wings are colored with Inktense pencils.  You can't see the sparkle in this picture, but the moon and the foliage have some sparkle thanks to my Stardust pen.  

I will enter her in a couple of challenges which I will list below.  The challenge on the Lavinia Stamps blog is "Dark but Bright."  It has a riddle:  “What is bright but sometimes doesn't give off light?"  I think it's the moon.  You are to solve the riddle and base your picture on it.  This was my take. 

That's all for now. I have some more goodies to share soon.  Thanks for stopping by! 

Challenges: 

Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge - Dark but Bright

Lavinia World  Challenges #34 - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge -  Stamp It!


5 comments:

  1. Amazing card, great colors. Thanks for joining at Lavinia World Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love it!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Lavinia World Challenges!
    https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/

    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty love the background you created! Very nicely done thanks for joining us at Lavinia World challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning card! It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki- DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this scene you created! I can just about hear the music that Sky is playing for the bunny! Thanks for playing along with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

    ReplyDelete