Monday, September 7, 2020

Eden and Darcy

Hello everyone!  I'm back with more fairy fun.  This card features Eden and Darcy in what looks to be a conversation.  Perhaps words of encouragement, reassurance on the first day of fairy school, or just a simple hello, let your imagination choose. 

All the stamps used for this card are Lavinia Stamps.  They are stamped in Versafine Clarie Nocturne.  I used my Inktense penicls to add a splash of color here and there.  The background is one of the many I made last weekend.  It's a combination of Distress Oxides and dye inks from Close to My Heart.  There are glittery accents thanks to my Wink of Stella and Gelly Roll Stardust pens. 

I'll be entering her in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It!

That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment