Thursday, September 10, 2020

Scenescapes

Hello everyone!  I wanted to share another card I made with one of my new Lavinia Stamps.  This one is Wild Poppies.  The background is from Lavinia as well.  This one is called Summer Night.    I love these backgrounds, not only for the colors and scenes, but the texture, too.  It's very glossy, but takes Versafine Claire ink beautifully. 

The backgrounds come in a 5 x 7.5" size.  I originally had different plans for this background, but it just didn't work out as planned.  I refuse to waste a good background, so I salvaged what I could.  I managed to make this card and a couple of minis, which I will share later ( I forgot to photograph!)  I also found a new favorite white pen. I ordered a pack of Gellyroll bright white pens with my last order from Lavinia World Store.  They quickly became my favorite white ink pen. They come in a pack of three and very reasonably priced. 

That's all for me tonight.  I will be entering this in the Lavinia World bi-weekly challenge.  I'll be sure to get the other cards posted as well.  Thanks for stopping by! 

Challenges: 

Lavinia World Challenges # 35


5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful I love how you saved the paper and made it work! Very nicely done, thanks for joining us at Lavinia World challeges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning! Love the coordinating elements from the paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at the Lavinia World Challenges blog:
    https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy, your background is so lovely! I love your card! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
    Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete